http, Accounts, client, Information, Telephone, new business, account, Develop, Problem, Construction, Specialist, Communication, powerpoint, Word, negotiation, Organisation, Outlook, Good communication skills, market, managing, IS, growth, experience
45,000 - 48,000 Basic + 8,000 - 12,000 Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 26 days Hols + BH's (increased with service)
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind across the Globe. We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to cover Southern England. The business are a specialist manufacturer and supply Domestic Appliances into the Construction Distribution Industry.
To highlight specific new business Opportunities (20% of your role) and develop new customer accounts whilst account managing (80% of your role) and progressing existing customers accounts by increasing distribution of the company's domestic products through both Distribution and also direct to Building Contractors and Architects.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
* You must have experience selling contracts into Construction Distribution and dealing with points of contacts such as Architects and Building Contractors
* Proven Track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth
* Specialist skills, industry knowledge
* Business and Market awareness
* Professional sales training would be a strong advantage
* Organisation and planning
* Good communication skills
* Problem solving and Negotiation
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Candidates will live in Southern England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) and send your CV via this advertisement
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Contracts Manager jobs in South East.