Responsible for the design, development and delivery of all aspects of EWOS training to meet training demand in a timely, quality assured and cost-effective manner whilst providing training subject matter expertise to support business growth and objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design, development and delivery of quality assured training courseware, training aids and associated control documentation; to include, where necessary, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Training Gap Analysis (TGA), course structure, schedule and lesson content in line with Training Course Development Procedures.
* Apply judgement to achieve successful project/programme outcomes, engaging with relevant stakeholders as required, taking into account any governance level objectives.
* Provision of SME support, to include cost estimates or textual input as required by the bid or project/programme manager; supporting bid preparation with Subject Matter Export input where necessary.
* Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to specified contracts with the support of other stakeholders as required.
* Storage, release and delivery of training courses material in accordance with company process and procedure. Ensuring the security of projects and training in accordance with Company Security and Export Instructions.
* Ensure project risk of all types is identified, analysed, actively managed, and escalated to the Training Delivery Manager (where appropriate).
* Assessment of course participants and course content for quality and academic level; obtain student feedback from course participants; update of assigned courses to incorporate lessons learned during the delivery phase and from subsequent student feedback.
* Liaison with customers in a professional manner.
* Undertake other tasks to support the training team where required; including working within the financial and Project Management system in order to deputise for the Training Delivery Manager when required.
* Comply with Company policies and procedures described in the Business Management System.
* Adhere to the MASS company values.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of all aspects of Electronic Warfare Operational Support and associated Intelligence requirements
* Knowledge of IR/RF threat weapon systems and their vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of learning and development best practices
* A proven track record of successful training development and delivery
* UK Government SC Security Clearance (held or able to hold)
* Willing to travel overseas on a regular basis sometimes at short notice
* Modelling and simulation experience (MATLAB)
* EW Database experience - emitter analysis/reporting/programming
* Training delivery professional certification or relevant experience
* A working knowledge and understanding of the JSP-822 DSAT process or equivalent
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Electronic Warfare Trainer jobs in Lincoln.